Reference: 4997 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- First line customer support: Be the first contact for customer queries, assisting them with using the software, typically via TeamViewer. Any queries that cannot be answered will be referred to the relevant person.
- Back office support – This responsibility will include assisting customers with initial setups during take-on, as well as data / configuration corrections.
- Customer Take On – This includes performing basic setup functions for when we take on a new customer, as well as changes to existing setups.
- Functional Configuration – This includes assisting the Product Manager with customisations which are performed through our own interface.
- Though software development skills and qualifications will be highly beneficial, it is not required for this role.
- It is however required that the candidate be skilled in basic office applications, especially Excel.
- Working with data – it is essential that the candidate pays attention to detail
- Having a logical approach to tasks and being able to troubleshoot is required
- Though previous experience is beneficial, no previous experience is required.
- The candidate needs to show the ability to learn fast, and the willingness to learn
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.