Reference: 5043 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- We are looking for an experienced BI Analyst Developer with in-depth knowledge of Data Analysis and BI Tools. The successful candidate will work in a team consisting of Business- and Data Analysts, and will be responsible for gathering, analysing and understanding Business Users’ BI requirements and to translate these requirements into BI technical solutions that adhere to BI best practices.
- Analyse, understand and evaluate stakeholders’ Business Intelligence requirements.
- Support the business with ad hoc report- and data queries and manage end-to-end resolution of issues.
- Maintaining of existing BI Processes.
- Develop and deploy innovative, high quality Business Intelligence solutions.
- Perform functional testing, data validation and UAT of reports and other BI deliverables.
- Project manage the delivery of Business Intelligence solutions from customer engagement to post-implementation support.
- Identify source data, source systems and data mapping required to deliver BI solutions.
- Responsible for the migration of existing semi-automated, localised business reports to proper, productionalised BI solutions.
- Advise customers on options available for display and analysis of information.
- Present BI solutions to stakeholders and conduct training when required.
- Establish and build relationships, and liaise with Group IT Service Provider’s BI team to publish/implement BI solution within Group BI environment.
- Remain current with BI industry trends, particularly around BI tools and technologies.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary or NQF aligned qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Data Management / BI Analyst/ BI Developer role / Data Analyst
- Minimum 1 year experience IT support / Operational support
- SQL programming experience
- QlikView certified (as developer and/or designer) will be advantageous
- Experience in a Retail Financial Services environment will be advantageous
- In depth knowledge of BI and Data Warehouse environments and best practices
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Good general understanding of the retail industry and business processes
- Excellent analytic and numerical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- QlikView: Development & Designing, with strong visualisation skills
- VBScript (for macros) advantageous
- GCP and BigQuery (advantageous)
- VBA (advantageous)
- PowerShell (advantageous)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com