Reference: 5033 DB
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The main purpose of this role will be to transform data into insights that drive business value and assist the business in the implementation and monitoring of production systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling from a variety of different data sources.
- Business process documentation
- Project management according to agile project management principles
- Provide training and support to end users
- A BCom or similar qualification
- 2 years data analysis experience within a MS SQL environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail and accurate execution of tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Power BI Services (Desktop, Service, Mobile Apps, Gateway)
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Microsoft Direct Query and Power Query
- How Power BI Services relate to Excel
- Good graphical presentation of data
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org