Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Engage with customers to understand analytics needs
- Build out analytics workflows for customers– mostly in Dash, but bolstered with R and other toolsets
- Assist on data migration projects, in analysis and transforming data
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Relational database experience
- SQL (any variant)
- Business Intelligence (Tableau, Power BI or similar)
- Python (for analytics), R or similar
- Hadoop, Spark, HANA or similar big data technologies
- University Degree, National Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- At lease 3 years analytics experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org