Reference: 5123 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail and a deep understanding of analysis tools and databases.
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
- Making recommendations across departments in an ever growing start-up environment.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing largescale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for getting the job done, independently whilst constantly growing and developing the ongoing demands of this role.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Someone who has a bias for action and can get things done
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org