Reference: MLR 6984
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Participate and collaborate in various team activities/ceremonies (stand-ups, code reviews, retrospectives, etc.)
- Create clear technical specifications
- Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients
- Contribute to technical analysis and design of various products
- Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as
- report curation and data modelling
- participation in data warehouse design
- Proven experience as a BI developer (minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Experience with an OO programming language (e.g. C#, C++, Java)
- Experience with Power SSRS, SSIS, BI Desktop / Service, Power Pivot, Power query
- Experience with data warehouse architecture and data modelling for reporting and analytics purposes
- Data model design, optimisation and query using DAX & SSIS design and development of ETL workflows
- Experience with the following technologies and tools in our development would be advantageous. (Azure, Netcore/.Net5, EF, Asp.net, Web API, REST, GIT
- Comfortable with Agile practices
- Must be at home in a team environment in terms of communication, peer reviews, guidance/mentoring, etc.
- Be a person that takes ownership of and pride in your work
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org