Reference: 4423 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong technical background. Must be willing to slot into a very high-paced and challenging small-team environment.
- Plan, manage and prioritise delivery of software or macro-projects.
- Liaise with internal and external business stakeholders and software developers.
- Conduct user workshops.
- Define and document business requirement specifications.
- Perform Quality Assurance (especially User Acceptance Testing).
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Own and develop relationships with external partners and service providers, working with them to optimise and enhance our integration.
- Investigate and report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations.
- Clearly communicate progress and project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Enhance business benefits.
- Help to research, develop and implement most suited SDLC methodologies.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the company.
- Successful candidate might be positioned to mentor, train and manage a small team of junior/intermediate analysts.
- BCom / National IT Degree / Diploma.
- Diploma in Business Analysis from FTI.
- Minimum 5 years fulltime experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Experience in SQL and other programming languages will be advantageous.
- Experience in BI work (QlikView in particular) will be advantageous.
- Experience in a Retail Financial Services environment will be advantageous.
- Experience with scorecard building would be advantageous.
- Clear understanding of SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving skills required. Structured and organised with a pro-active approach.
- Ability to resolve conflict and perform under pressure.
- Must work well in a team environment, eliciting cooperation from all levels, but also be able to work alone using own initiative.
- Have an open mind about the role of a BA – we do a little bit of everything.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org