Reference: 5055 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Consultant to join our team in Johannesburg! Are you a hard-working, self-driven individual who loves selling solutions that improve business operations? If so, this Business Development Consultant job is the perfect fit for you!
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop business plans
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure sale targets are met.
- Conduct strategic analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present detailed reporting for management
- Previous working experience as s Business Development Consultant for 5 years
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org