Reference: 5377 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Business Applications:
- Stabilize Business Applications Systems
- Manage change requests to Business Application Systems
- Manage bug fixes to Business Application Systems
- Drive optimization opportunities within Business Application Systems
- Provide business application tools, such as business intelligence tools and be a strategic business partner to the main functional departments of the organization
- Data Integrity: Stabilize and ensure data flow, external systems and error log
- Communication: Optimize available communication mediums and introduce new platforms where applicable
- Security: Maintain & continuously improve IT security levels within company policy and guidelines
- Hardware and Software:
- Manage the maintenance of all hardware and operating system infrastructure, as well as software service providers
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools to be aligned to global standardization
- International: Operate as a link between Dole Corporate IT and SA entities; Maintain and continuously improve relationships with Company
- Budget Cost Control: Propose annual IT and Systems budget and stay / manage within approved budget
- QMS – Maintain ISO accreditation
- GCC Adherence
- Adherence to Group Systems & IT Policy
- Digital Transformation: Investigate/source and propose digital based support and new inventions to business. Implement approved projects and maintain within approved budgets
- Staff Management
- Guide, lead and mentor the Systems & IT Team to maintain and improve support service levels.
- Leading new IT management models and performance improvements (i.e. agile, loT, trends, etc.)
- Formal tertiary qualifications with at least 5 – 7 years’ Senior Management relevant work experience in the industry (understanding of the export of fresh fruit will be advantageous)
- Meticulous accuracy and attention to detail when reporting
- Exceptional computer software skills
- Good communication and interaction skills with people on all levels in the organization
- Ability to guide, direct and influence people in such a way that outputs are positively performed
- Ability to travel
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com