Reference: 5200 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Document business requirements
- Generate, refine and validate functional specifications of business requirements
- Provide input into appropriate solution design
- Develop test cases and validate test results of user acceptance testing
- Work with Developer Team and Quality Assurer to break down functional specifications and agree acceptance criteria.
- Analyse existing systems and highlight areas of improvements
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new functions or services to be developed
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions.
- Facilitate change management and configuration management
- University degree in Business or Scientific discipline
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Strong understanding of the telecoms systems space
- Thorough knowledge of OSS/BSS systems and related CRM and ERP functions
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com