Reference: 5359 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Join senior Leadership team to collaborate and guide the region at the highest level of execution
- Identify and influence as an Executive Sponsor, the major stakeholders within the managed partner
- Working with Go-To-Market Leaders to execute strategy to drive company sales (new and upsell) via the partner base
- Build comprehensive short- and long-term business plans within the partner community to support growth expectations
- Ensure monthly and quarterly Partner forecasting accuracy to minimise forecast variances
- Ultimate (Extreme) ownership to execute Global Standard Partner Programs into Regional Partners
- Ensure world class Customer Gross Retention metrics across partner base
- Drive Public Sector strategy through an appropriate channel strategy
- Consolidate the Channel eco-system to maximise growth, retention and customer experience
- Lead the Channel sales teams and ensure the channel team is appropriately resourced to support the overall Go-To-Market and Channel strategy
- Build an extensive stakeholder network, internally and externally to support the Go-To-Market development and execution.
- Achieve a set of pre-agreed Channel sales targets and KPI’s on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Be responsible for performance management, data analysis and Return On Investment (ROI) reporting – internally and externally for strategic partners
- Execute on Partner Program Frameworks including but not limited to:
- Ensure all partners understand the Partner Program, associated metrics and qualification criteria
- Manage effectiveness of co-op, incentive and marketing spend
- Organise and manage incentives within the partner community
- Manage partner revenue and lead generation targets according to the program
- Where applicable, coordinate action plans with
- Partner new business sales growth against new and net retention targets
- QBR sales targets achievement
- New opportunities/deal registrations created
- Conversion rates
- Marketing and Channel partner business plans developed and executed
- Email technology, SaaS, cloud computing or security/storage vendors experience
- Experience in both direct and indirect sales
- Strong understanding of the various Go-To-Market Channel Models
- 10 years IT Channel partner management / sales experience
- Referenceable, strong relationships with key partners in territory
- Public sector experience /SITA experience
- Microsoft and security landscape software and services.
- Degree in Business / IT or relevant qualification
- Suitable technical qualifications
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com