Reference: 5040 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We are looking for a creative and driven cloud software engineer who is excited about building robust and high quality products. This position offers excellent growth potential for a developer who is set on taking ownership and applying creative solutions to modern day problems.
- The position will focus on cloud development within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) eco system, and as such the candidate should have a solid working knowledge of AWS.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with the product leads to develop the AWS micro-services for our scalable cloud based applications.
- Work closely with product leads, designers and engineers to improve the quality, robustness and user experience of the product.
- Actively partake in the defining, planning and executing the product roadmap.
- Accurately predict development timelines, be able to stick to them and react quickly to change.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and industry standards.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with deployment using yaml (serverless.com).
- Understanding of NoSQL concepts. Experience with DynamoDB a plus.
- Experience with API-driven systems, standards and frameworks including RESTful web services.
- Experience with GraphQL a plus.
- Experience with GIT version-control and Agile software development methodologies.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com