Reference: 5182 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Are you fanatical about knowing everything you can about your customers? Are you inspired by managing a portfolio of globally recognized customers, where you have the ability to impact their business success? The Customer Development role is essentially responsible for interfacing with a portfolio of high profile Corporate level customers.
- Protecting ARR via customer retention and satisfaction programs derived from the Customer Experience Strategy
- Growing ARR per key account by upselling existing and new services into the account base
- Review Customer Account Plans for the designated base in order to deliver on the outcomes of the upsell strategy.
- Management of key deployment projects where required in customers, coordinating various parties across business in order to deliver on the required outcomes.
- Relationship building through regular customer meetings and/or interaction
- Face-to-Face customer engagements and education – a dynamic educator and presenter able to perform under pressure and even troubleshoot where required
- Business and commercial understanding in order to plan strategically in client patch –Cost Benefit Analysis, Cost to acquire
- Deal negotiation, contract and SLA management where required in key accounts, with support from the Customer Success Manager
- Being decisive and confident where required in order to execute on customer requirements within strict time frames in order to delight clients
- Degree or Diploma that includes Business Management and/or Information Technology
- Must have an IT Background
- At least 5 -7 years in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- At least 5 years’ strategic account management type experience
- Proven experience in time management of complex and varied tasks
- Proven sales success
- Proven revenue retention
- Proven revenue growth
- Ability to engage at C-Level with ease
- Meeting and Greeting Skills
- Engaging Technical Presentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Flexible Communication Skills towards different audiences in a customer
- Positive Approach
- Body Language
- Problem Solving Skills
- Diplomacy and ability to adapt social style according to audience
- Ability to empathize
- Presence of Mind
- Product and Organization Knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org