Reference: 5375 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The Data Analyst will provide data related support, data investigation, research, data management and data reporting.
- The Data Analyst role will troubleshoot and investigate data anomalies and issues along with working directly with the different divisions to follow through and get the issues fixed.
- This person will also assist in building predictive systems to help catch issues before they arise and assist in building and support financial reporting.
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within datasets
- Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues
- Ability to organize and lead meetings with business and operational data owners
- Coordinate and communicate between business users and the data warehouse, balancing requirements and resources to solve business problems
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Ability to build tabular and/or visualization reports as needed
- Work independently and with team members to understand database structure and business processes
- Help form data management and governance processes
- Work with a variety of data sources – extracting knowledge and actionable information from massive datasets
- Build and flesh out data models in our database for use in regular and/or automated reporting and analysis
- Be a passionate problem solver – breaking down problems and developing analytical insights
- Convey your work and results to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate operations for inefficiencies and identify areas where you can create, automate, and develop tools (SQL-based or otherwise)
- Support the business with ad hoc reporting
- Continuously strive for a deeper understanding of our business drivers
- Offer insight to all aspects of the organization – finance, property management, facilities management and asset management.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in technical data analysis, data science, or data warehousing with proven business analysis experience
- Experience with SQL and Excel (Experience with Python or R is a plus, but not expected)
- Excellent presentation, writing, and Excel skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about data and analyzing business needs
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org