Reference: 5267 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Analyzing and assembling large, complex data sets that meet business requirements for both internal and external use
- Building and improving our in-house data loading platform
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery.
- Investigating and correcting breakdowns and inaccuracies in data processes
- Assisting with operational data processes
- Interfacing with core system to gain understanding of data scenarios
- University Degree, National Diploma or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years working experience in a data environment
- Investment industry experience a great advantage
Skills you will need:
- Knowledge of data architectures, ETL processes and databases
- Strong analytical ability – able to dissect complex data sets and build specifications
- Advanced SQL
- Experience with an ETL tool – preferably Talend
- Presto/AWS Athena
- Programming languages – Java, Python
- Experience with XML/JSON data structures
- Working with Rest APIs
- Advanced MS Excel
- AWS experience advantageous
- Front end reporting/dashboard development experience advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org