Reference: 5511 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Report to the Engineering Manager and work closely with a technical team
- Check and/or compile technical reports
- Daily quality-checks on data being collected from various remote weather stations
- Post-processing or clean-up of data if required
- Generate and check quality of monthly data sets
- Gap-filling of data and adding comments to incorrect data
- Generate monthly data summary reports for clients
- The position does not entail any manual data capturing
- • BSc, BTech or other relevant tertiary qualification
- • Above-average moral values
- • Minimum 2 years-experience in a similar field
- • Good English Proficiency and report writing skills
- • Good Excel skills
- • Knowledge and experience in Ms SQL (or other SQL).
- • Exposure to a technical work environment
- • Proficiency in Inventor or similar software
- • Advanced excel proficiency
- • Enjoy working with and organising data sets
- • Be detail oriented and methodical
- • Be well organised, persistent and dependable in performing tasks
- • Be deadline conscious and able to deliver in time
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org