Reference: 4406 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Ensuring that the dialler team performs the necessary changes required to maximise output of production such as changing the dialling settings based on agent activity.
- Ensuring that real time monitoring of campaigns, file penetration and agents are fully utilised & dialling plans are executed successfully.
- Achieving desired contact rates necessary to meet productions goals.
- Collecting necessary data to accurately report on performance and forecast workloads, highlight potential pitfalls for future campaigns
- Ensuring chorological logs are maintained by team to highlight production challenges and opportunities.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements to existing processes
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as respective ruling laws and regulations
- Promotion of an inclusive business partnership team culture that emphasizes quality and continuous improvement as service offering to internal clients
- Lead employees to meet the organisations expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
- Liaise with the Service desk, 3rd party IT & BA support teams to ensure correct selection of key data and creation of dialling lists for outbound campaigns
- Expertise in SQL (Tableau) advantageous
- BCom / National IT Degree / Diploma advantageous
- Minimum 3 years fulltime experience in Dialler leadership role/capacity
- Experience in a Retail Financial Services environment with background in Collection and Sales processes
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com