Reference: 5337 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The Digital Marketing Officer will develop, implement, track and optimise existing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels with guidance and input from the digital marketing manager to maximise Group multi-channel communication strategies.
- Deliver on tangible digital marketing KPI’s.
- Coordinate the SEO campaigns to drive targeted traffic to the Group website.
- Coordinate, optimise and track the performance of the current paid advertising campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook).
- Advise and consult on a range of provided briefs and requirements through application of knowledge in social media platforms.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and manage the social content calendar and manage executions of the same to sustain growth, engagement and brand equity online.
- Integrate our content marketing strategies into all digital platforms.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to increase awareness for both the Group brand and practice areas.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the firm including mobile, social media,
development of blogs and forums.
- Use Google Analytics to measure the ROI of our marketing efforts and suggest areas of improvement.
- Help in the creation of new lead generation digital marketing strategies.
- Identify trends and insights which can be used for our marketing activities.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Comply with all company standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, guidelines and procedures
- Familiar and proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Basic understanding and proficiency with CRM system (Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing, including social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest), Google Analytics and Google Adwords recommended.
- Experience working in WordPress (development and implementation)
- A love for things digital (staying up to date with digital developments and best practices)
- Good communications skills, verbal & written (Afrikaans & English a must)
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated inclusive, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate and influence a broad range of people at all levels in a medium sized corporate environment.
- An ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated solid skills in stakeholder management and developing trusted and enduring relationships.
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans) with excellent grammar and spelling
- Ability to write clearly, courteously and professionally as well as heightened e-mail etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled within a resilient yet enthusiastic life disposition, including the ability to remain calm in dynamic situations and project with sunny poise and aura.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org