Reference: 5234 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The E-Learning Content Developer will be responsible for developing interactive and informative learning modules, both in-person and online.
- Developing suitable learning interventions as derived from learning needs.
- Aligning interventions to organisational metrics.
- Preparing, reviewing and maintaining learning plans.
- Designing programmes in conjunction with relevant subject matter experts.
- Researching and collating content to address identified learning needs.
- Administrating of an LMS (content administration).
- Testing and carrying out quality assurance of learning materials.
- Experience with Articulate 360, VideoScribe or related eLearning content creation software.
- Experience with developing competency-based professional learning programmes essential.
- Experience using tests/assessments for professional growth.
- Photoshop proficient.
- Digital communication skills.
- Proficiency with content management software.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- At least 2 years of experience in the above.
- E-Learning Content Developer – Relevant field of studies – Graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com