Reference: 4160 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- In this role, you will work as a Front-End Software Developer, with a strong focus strongly on the development of two hybrid-native mobile apps using Ionic 3 / Cordova. In addition, there would also be some programming in PHP for our customer and internal facing CRM websites. Current back-end stack consists of the following: Java, MySQL, Git, Ansible, CircleCI, Maven, HTML, REST, Bash.
- Create new features and improve current features on our customer and facing apps
- Design mobile-based features
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve existing website
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability for both app & web
- Review code, layout, and design for projects
- Assess user data and make recommendations on product design
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features
- A relevant tertiary qualification or substantial development experience
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer (please provide portfolio work or links to prior work)
- Experience with Cordova / Ionic 3 mobile development using Angular JS 2 and/or PHP
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them
- Highly skilled Laravel developer using Backbone, Angular or similar frameworks
- XHTML and CSS
- Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Familiarity with browser/app testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Understanding of layout aesthetics/HCI design
- Development of intelligent chat bots
- Any experience working with MySQL
- Some experience working with AWS / CHS
- Knowledge of Google Firebase
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com