Reference: 5039 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- This position offers excellent growth potential for a developer who is set on taking ownership and applying creative solutions to modern day problems.
- The position will focus on front-end development and, as such, the candidate should have a solid working knowledge of modern web technologies and front-end software engineering aspects.
- Take ownership of the front-end development and enhancement of one of our flagship products.
- Work closely with product leads, designers and engineers to improve the quality, robustness and user experience of the product.
- Actively partake in the defining, planning and executing the product roadmap.
- Accurately predict development timelines, be able to stick to them and react quickly to change.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and industry standards.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with the product leads to develop responsive front-end systems for our scalable Cloud-based applications.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com