Consultant: Nine Broodryk
We’re looking for an intermediate Full-stack Developer who can implement Scrum principles as part of a larger team and eventually managing a junior team. Some of the projects you will be working on include e-commerce websites for small businesses and well-known wine estates in the greater Stellenbosch region.
- Accurate estimation of development timelines and cost
- Software Architecture: Design Patterns, Database Administration, Server Administration
- Design overall architecture of web applications
- Managing entire application lifestyle
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Provide mentorship and training for junior teams and interns
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Do code reviews and write feedback to peers
- Database performance optimisation
- Application support on rotational basis
- Build responsive websites keeping UI/UX in mind
- Efficient data transfer between front-end, service layer and back-end databases
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered in alignment with software standards and in accordance with a pre-defined requirement and/or technical design
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Project Management/Software Development. Preference to a CTI qualification.
- Three years’ development experience
- Three years Scrum Master and Product Owner experience as part of a software development team
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams (account management, design and marketing)
- Write and interpret detailed and concise technical documents
- Agile Techniques, Definition of Done, Scrum, Kanban, Standup, Sprints, Retrospectives etc. advantageous
- Knowledge of MVC, CMS and e-commerce
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org