Reference: 6035 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design & implement low-latency, high-availability & performant applications.
- Development of server-side code
- Design and development of front-end
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions on PostgreSQL, MySQL and InfluxDB
- Integration with external systems such as JourneyApps
- University degree/diploma in Computer Science, Data Science, Informatics, GIS, or other relevant fields; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A background in geography or agriculture will be beneficial
- Python (2 & 3), with knowledge in Django
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers & environments
- Understanding of asynchronous programming
- Responsive web app development (mobile, tablet, pc) – Bootstrap.
- Relational databases – understand schemas, SQL, functions, triggers, etc.
- Github and Git.
- AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Route 53, S3, ELB, etc.
- Linux: CLI (Shell), Nginx, Gunicorn, Network knowledge.
- Front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, React/Vue)
- Microsoft Office
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com