Reference: 5120 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage the entire web infrastructure.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years experience.
- At least three years’ experience with:
- Proficient with PHP
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework – both front-end and back-end, React, Vue, Laravel.
- Familiarity with headless wordpress.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries such as, Sass, Less, and webpack.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Familiar with AWS
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Familiar code best practice and standards
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com