Reference: 6014 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- You will be the custodian of our client journey, facilitating effective adoption and repeat purchase. As Head of Operations you will oversee and support our deployment, adoptions and project management teams, ensuring that our clients and delivery channels experience us as their trusted partner.
- You will be accountable for effective software deployments, ensuring sufficient visibility to clients, reporting milestone progress to internal and external stakeholders and ensuring that product defects and change requests are reported.
- You will be accountable to improve user adoption through introducing change management processes, managing external project- and program management resources and providing feedback to product teams.
- You will ensure that we meet SLAs, managing client escalations, reporting monthly on user adoption and aligning with internal stakeholders (Operations, Technology, Commercial, Finance).
- You will support delivery channels and improve channel maturity, monitoring channel performance per the contractual service levels and maintain relations with partner organisations to ensure the brand is well represented.
- You will need to have experience in the deployment of software or other programs into a public sector workflow. You will need good interpersonal skills and client service orientation.
- You will need a passion for Africa and a desire to work across the continent.
- At least 5 years of experience in the deployment of software or other programs into a public sector workflow
- Bachelor’s degree
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in the ICT4D or telecommunication industry
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org