Reference: 4984 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- • Team management
- Manage the software development teams.
- Continue improving internal processes and ensure employees work as a cohesive unit.
- • Stakeholder / customer management
- Engage with all internal stakeholders on their requirements and manage their expectations on the current OSS/BSS system.
- Resolve application issues and bugs in a timeous manner, whilst keeping customers informed.
- Engage with all areas of the business to design & implement the new evolution of our OSS/BSS system.
- • Product architecture and lifecycle management
- Work with the National Systems Manager to understand the overall System environment, all related systems and producing the most appropriate architecture .
- Maintain and expand the OSS/BSS product platform as directed by the business strategy.
- Lead the design & implementation of the new cloud based single instance OSS/BSS platform.
- • Overall responsibility for OSS/BSS product quality and performance
- Provide an acceptable level of product platform support services to the customer base.
- Provide an acceptable level of system availability and performance levels to the business.
- • Reporting & Administration
- Produce various operational performance reports at regular intervals.
- Work with the National Systems Manager on development budget requirements.
- A formal IT or relevant business qualification is required
- At least 6 years’ preferred experience (not mandatory) in a similar role including but not limited to the following:
- 3 years’ preferred experience in managing software development and its implementation and support.
- 3 years’ preferred experience in a senior leadership and management position.
- At least 3 years of demonstrable hands on development experience using the following technologies:
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL) stack
- HTML, CSS & visual frameworks like bootstrap
- SQL databases
- Experience managing large transaction volumes and processing of large data sets.
- Strong knowledge of building & designing IT systems.
- Knowledge of GitHub, Bitbucket or similar source control systems.
- Knowledge of various payment platforms.
- Knowledge of ISP systems and industry a bonus.
- Knowledge of Radius a strong advantage.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org