Reference: 5390 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- We are looking for a Senior Product Owner who will be responsible for the competitive evolution of our core business product: Managed Hosting. Supported by the Product Program Manager, you will develop partnerships with teams across the company to deliver competitive SME web hosting solutions to a global market.
- You will also lead a team of engineers in product requirements and priorities.
- Competitive differentiation is multi-faceted, including platform – and software engineering, UX, customer workflow, pricing, marketing, customer service, legal aspects and the product discipline itself.
- Multiple, experienced product owner peers already contribute in various functional areas to what is the core product line. You will work in partnership with the COO and CEO to align on vision and execution strategies.
- Internal and external stakeholders will be located across time zones and strong stakeholder management skills will therefore be of particular importance in this role.
- Conduct market research, monitor industry innovations and perform competitive analysis.
- Articulate and evolve the product roadmap and team’s vision.
- Work with your team to develop astute and pragmatic tactical responses to deliver product value and competitiveness.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Expertly manage the components of the product delivery cycle, from MVP slicing and user stories to testing and delivery.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- Manage your own and the team’s availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours.
- You are an interdisciplinary thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission.
- You are astute and proficient with numbers.
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity.
- You have a proven track record of developing products, preferably using agile development methodologies.
- You have a good understanding of the software development cycle.
- You are structured and give close attention to details.
- You are persistent and rational in that you put facts above speculation.
- Domain knowledge of popular open source content management and related business process systems.
- Familiarity with application and deep infrastructure integration as well as achieving application interoperability.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com