Reference: 4459 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
The successful candidate will develop apps from back to front and be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of the company’s apps going forward.
- At least 2 to 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of iOS development and its supporting systems.
- Solid understanding of mobile development architectures.
- Experience with Swift / Objective C programming.
- Solid understanding of storage mechanisms, threading, lifecycles.
- Strong UI development experience and developing for dynamic screen support.
- Experience using REST and JSON web-services.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and Git.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com