Reference: NB 6592
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
• Providing Project Leadership & Process Redesign Expertise.
• Scheduling, attending and leading steering meetings to ensure that key decisions are shared, risks, issues, dependencies and proactive updates provided to all stakeholders.
• Building strong engagement from the outset with Senior Leaders across Departmental Teams and wider business.
• Challenge current processes with the aim of adopting industry standard best practise processes.
• Ensuring that buy-in is sought from other Key Stakeholders. Consistent adherence to deadlines and budgets.
• B-Degree in IT or Computer Science and a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing IT teams
• Exposure to software/SaaS products is a requirement
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Experience of Managing Business Transformation Projects
• Proven track record and experience in all Project Lifecycle Phases
• In-depth understanding of ERP Systems (ideally Business Central / Dynamics /NAV)
• Experience in Commercial Systems, Development & Integration Projects
• Outstanding stakeholder, people management and capable of managing 3rd party suppliers
• A full understanding and experience in Change Management
• Ability to grasp issues of a business nature and assess the technical impact, and vice versa
• The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
Proactive and self-motivated with focus on results and deadlines (ability to work under pressure) and outstanding troubleshooting skills
• Ability to understand the requirements of multiple stakeholders, translate these into technical specifications and find appropriate solutions
• Good analytical thinking, organization and planning
• Assertive and ability to hold persons accountable
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com