Reference: 6092 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Develop, install & maintain networking and computing infrastructures.
- Recommend solutions out of a wide range of available technologies.
- Monitor systems in the existing network to ensure there are no productivity issues.
- Install and configure operating systems and application software.
- Implement best practices for system security and data backups.
- Anticipate potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all technical issues.
- Assist with escalated issues from desktop support.
- Software deployment and process automation.
- Scheduled reporting and for meeting packs.
- Maintain work log on ticket system.
- Liaising with vendors and keeping relevant stakeholders up to date with developments.
- 3 Years + Industry Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory user management
- Office365 and Exchange mailbox administration
- Working knowledge with Desktop infrastructure and Microsoft ecosystems. (Microsoft Office and Windows)
- Experience with client and server backup software.
- Experience with managed AV solutions.
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications: MCSE, A+, N+ or other relevant IT Qualifications
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org