Reference: MLR 6895
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Manage and monitor IT Systems and infrastructure
- Perform regular systems checks, verifying the integrity and availability of backups, Server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Assist with installing/cloning new and existing PCs/Laptops as well as configuration of IT equipment such as printers
- Provide 1st level support (and escalate issues that are not 1st level)
- Assist with fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Lisa and work with guest, staff, vendors and IT personnel as and when required.
- Be prepared to learn on the job gaining skills and understanding of the IT systems across the property.
- Be on standby when required after hours and at weekend to support guest facing systems.
- Interest in/aptitude for working with technology, computers and IT systems
- Some experience working with Microsoft Windows
- Some experience working with smart TVs and smartphones
- English literacy
- Good health
- Valid driver’s license for friend in SA as well as own transportation
- Will need to relocate to Franschhoek
- COVID 19 vaccination mandatory
- Preference will be given to candidates from Franschhoek and surrounding areas
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com