Reference: 5142 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Develop and evolve a platform using the following technology:
- Java EE (Enterprise Edition) 8
- EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI
- Glassfish 4.1.1 & 5
- Git & SVN (SVN being phased out)
- PostgreSQL 9.6 (to be upgraded soon)
- 4+ years’ relevant coding experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with SQL databases, ideally PostgreSQL
- Experience in Java EE or Spring
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology would be advantageous
About the Team:
- Not scared of running cutting edge frameworks and tech stacks.
- Lots of companies get stuck on an older version of Java and Java EE servers, but we embrace new tech/versions.
- Always considering new platforms and/or frameworks and are not specifically locked into the idea of using Java EE.
- You get the full stack development experience from the frontend all the way to the backend/database.
- You are not limited in your actions, this means if you have to set up a VM to accomplish a task (even if you have never set up one before) then you do it.
- Total ownership of the product and your clients.
- The platform is challenging as working on multi-tenant systems brings with it complex issues, but also creative solutions.
- A senior team that expects self-managing individuals that can hit the ground running.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org