Reference: 5008 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The purpose of this role is to assist the Business System Analyst with all functions pertaining to continuous and organised system development, internal and external systems-related communications, critical data integrity maintenance, user support and training as well as commercial performance reports (operational and financial).
- The ideal candidate would be transitioning from an IT or operational role, preferably in the fruit industry – previous experience and practical background should include working in and having direct contact with a multitude of intercompany departments such as logistics, operations, sales, marketing, compliance, finance and administration. A deep and broad understanding of fruit exports as a complete business is very important for this role.
- This role is less focused on IT in the traditional sense, in that the company’s hardware, software and general IT support are already supplied by third parties. Basic understanding of these concepts are beneficial.
- This role will include short-term, medium-term and long-term projects as well as routine tasks. The individual will be expected to self-manage and prioritise own workload in accordance with deadlines, expectations and instructions given by management.
- Key performance areas:
- Business Process Mapping
- Information flows
- Data Source Maintenance & Quality Assurance
- User Training and Support
- Relevant tertiary Business or IT Qualification and/or Certificate/Diploma in Business Process Analysis
- Driver’s license
- Commercial experience (fruit/FMCG industry)
- Inventory/Stock Management systems experience
- Logistics/Export systems experience (experience with DiPar products will be very advantageous)
- Financial systems experience
- Business Intelligence systems knowledge
- Foreign Exchange transactions knowledge
- INCO terms knowledge
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com