Reference: 5139 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Tier 1 IT Support
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Respond to, handle incidents and escalate problems on the variety of platforms and supported networks from logon to the resolution
- Workstation hardware, software, and associated peripherals Support.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current operating systems and standard software packages, including both Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX.
- Manage and Maintain IT Asset inventory
- Formatting and reloading of Desktops and Laptops.
- Assist with Tier 2 and Tier 3 IT projects
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems, including installation and configuration
- Experience with computer and peripheral hardware servicing and basic repairs
- Knowledge and understanding of standard office software packages
- Grade 12 and A +, N+
- 6 months experience in IT systems support roles
- Work well in a team environment
- Valid Driver’s License & own transport
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, telephone skills , good writing abilities (English & Afrikaans)
- Willing to work overtime / weekends if needed
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com