Reference: 5148 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- Support online applications users and coordinate engagements for the successful rollout of these applications. This could include facilitating training sessions, producing training material and developing/updating online content for these platforms.
- Support team of consultants in the delivery of its various consulting projects such that projects are successfully completed, the highest standards of excellence and professionalism are upheld, and project clients are fully satisfied.
- Support the delivery of social media and marketing campaigns for the business and its various product offerings in a way that aligns with and reinforces the Purpose, Values & Strategy and which promotes to its current and potential markets/clients.
- Knowledge of different agricultural production systems and on-farm decision making would be an advantage
- BEng, BSc or MSc qualification.
- Ability to analyse and interpret numerical data, including spatial datasets, carbon footprinting primary data and other farm/business data fields, to draw conclusions and make recommendations for the system as a whole.
- Ability to clearly present results/recommendations to individuals & groups.
- A passion for sustainability in agricultural/food systems with appropriate levels of understanding/knowledge of sustainability as a specialist subject area.
- Ability to build long-term relationships – particularly with farmers.
- Comfortable in the use of online applications and strong knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Afrikaans & English verbal & written skills.
- Have a valid SA drivers’ license and own transport.
- Prior experience of the following will be considered a plus in the selection process:
- Project management and coordination.
- Consultation of farmers and familiarity with their decision making.
- Emissions Life Cycle assessment / Carbon Footprinting.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org