Reference: CC 6639
Consultant: Charné Coetzee
- Develop and support commercial grade web applications and solutions
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Optimize and improve existing systems and services
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and fixes for them
- Provide root cause analysis for production errors
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Supportive and collaborative management abilities in a team environment, as well as proven client-facing management skills
- Be part of a team that focuses on the following :
- Innovation Requests
- New client requirements
- Recognized IT Certificate/Diploma in Software Development
- 1 – 2 years Linux Server / Windows Server Experience / Networking / Networking (Network +) / Hardware (A+)
- 1 – 2 years Virtualization Experience (VMware)
- 1 – 2 years technical experience in an IT Infrastructure Management environment
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com