Reference: 5647 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Testing and suggesting refinements that ensure the product quality, partake in defining, planning and executing the product roadmap.
- Accurately predict development & testing timelines, be able to stick to them and react quickly to change.
- Be able not only to identify and record problems, but also to try to work out what is causing it. High importance placed on fault finding and providing as much information and solutions to the problems
- “Break” the products before our customers / end users uses it.
- Cross platform Testing – of web applications and native / mobile Apps (Windows, Android, iOS)
- Functional Testing –testing applications against defined user stories and business logic. Develop strong ‘hands-on’ debugging abilities with a talent of putting yourself in the user’s shoes and troubleshooting both functional and usability issues
- Scenario Testing – trying to break the application and put yourself in a user’s shoes, is a key responsibility and you should be an out-the-box thinker and able to conceive and replicate different scenarios that users may take to perform a function
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Be analytical and methodical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinker who is process driven
- Create Test plans, Define and maintain requirements and tests
- Continuously improve test coverage by implementing new manual and automated tests
- Define scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery
- Deploy and manage appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate
- Assist in the prep of the applicable test environment
- Identify and report test related errors, issues and risks using Freshdesk & JIRA
- Assist in the maintenance of test related documentation
- Execute tests in a repeatable manner for verification when software component changes are made, documenting test results
- Experience and ability in testing multiple platforms, including desktop, tablets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Information Technology degree, Information Systems degree)
- Proficiency writing SQL queries, working with MySQL, and relational database concepts.
- Working in a support environment and experience with JIRA, Freshdesk
- Knowledge of test suites, e.g., TestRails
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience of working with cloud technologies, Amazon Web Services knowledge – advantageous
- API testing experience using Postman, or similar – advantageous
- 0-2 years relevant working experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com