Reference: 5105 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- International client requires KAM to join their team – you’ll work with prestigious corporates that are JSE listed and enjoy consulting on exec level!
- The Strategic Account Manager is essentially responsible for interfacing with a portfolio of high profile Enterprise level customers to:
- Ensure customer delight and build advocacy in their existing base
- Increase feature utilization and drive stickiness
- Protect existing revenue through entrenching value in our customers’ businesses
- Drive additional revenue (cross sell and upsell) through key partnerships with strategic pre-sales staff associated with different accounts.
- Must have an IT Background
- At least 5 years in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- At least 5 years’ strategic account management type experience
- Proven experience in time management of complex and varied tasks
- Proven project management experience
- Proven history of meeting targets
- Proven revenue retention
- Proven revenue growth
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com