Reference: CDS 6737
Consultant: Carina De Swardt
Location: Stellenbosch / Remote
- Maintains and expands customer relationships through:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Understanding how to deliver quality service while adhering to service level agreements (SLAs) in a fast-paced environment
- Follows and implements service delivery processes and procedures
- Stay informed of customer support processes
- Updates process and procedure documentation as needed
- Managing, maintaining, and ensuring the accuracy of the Monitoring Systems
- Generate reports that track service availability and performance of all managed and monitored systems and services.
- Logging of all service outages or interruptions.
- Follow up on the status of any logged and escalated outages.
- To develop a good all-round understanding of systems and networks.
- Grade 12 is required
- A relevant tertiary diploma or degree will be beneficial
- Computer knowledge with ability to operate keyboard for data entry
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of SLA
- Attention to detail when creating & updating tickets in a ticketing system and in composing, keying, and proofing professional business materials
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude while on the phone with customers or among team members o Be professional and have a sense of urgency
- Understands the importance of regular follow up and status updates to customer and management on issues, complaints and escalations, and documents these actions in tickets
- Experience in working from a ticketing system as part of a larger team will be beneficial
- Have proven troubleshooting methodology and a desire to solve challenges
- Will be organized and dependable
- Technical acumen. Able to learn about computer and Internet networking and related concepts.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org