Reference: 5269 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- We are looking for a talented developer who knows traditional coding languages but is also motivated by emerging technologies and has a real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced traveling environment.
- Take ownership of maintaining, enhancing and improving the current websites and features
- Assist the team test and analyse various API/XML integrations with our main Suppliers
- Provide users and clients with quality and prompt support, bug fixes and error handling processes internally
- Provide hands on technical inputs and assist in architectural decision-making
- Help clarify, prioritise and estimate enhancements and feedback.
- Design technical solutions and develop clear, testable and efficient code for quality assurance with your colleagues.
- Create and maintain web components in order to reuse existing libraries and code.
- Take a key role during the quality assurance phase before releasing new versions.
- Improve technologies and processes to increase the quality of our work, as well as the time-to-market.
- Contribute to the innovation of team processes and practices with particular attention on scalability and product stability.
- Provide creative and design inputs where required
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role, preferably in a commercial environment and/or online travel products
- Expert understanding of core back-end web technologies (PHP, MySQL) for Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with proven web programming experience, including demonstrable skills with a strong web portfolio.
- Expert understanding of core front-end web technologies (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap). You must feel very comfortable and competent working with at least one of the following technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Communication skills, you will be working with other teams based in remote locations.
- Work with us to develop a better Agile/Scrum experience.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Frontend Design and/or Wireframes a bonus
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org