Reference: 5035 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- Technical support to users of Blue North’s online web applications.
- Proactive management of online platforms through a technical continuous improvement process.
- Project management with IT service providers for all website and online platform development/improvement activities.
- Manage the execution of data extraction & data query tasks from online databases.
- Maintain all Blue North’s IT resources & hardware (including laptops, software, apps etc.).
- Implement & manage the help desk resources (online, telephonic etc.) through which users of the online platforms access support.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
- Microsoft Excel
- .NET frameworks (optional)
- WordPress (optional)
- 2 years general IT experience
- 1-year experience in managing online applications with users and developers
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org