Reference: 6014 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- You will take full ownership of the School Management solution from concept to delivery. You will be responsible for concept development, product development management, product documentation and managing the development team.
- This role involves identifying opportunities and developing proposals for new features, facilitating the product forum to prioritise features, managing the product roadmap, scheduling deliverables for and managing the development team, monitoring deployments, ensuring that the product addresses clients’ needs, and driving user adoption. You will report to the COO.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills to engage with all the various stakeholders.
- The individual will have good project management skills and be attentive to details.
- The individual will have experience in managing software development and preferably education solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing software development with supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Insight and a passion for technology
- Willing to travel regularly
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com