Reference: 5982 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Oversees all aspects of an ongoing program, from its development to implementing program activities.
- Ensure program is completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, that objectives are met on time, suiting the company’s image and objectives.
- Make sure the program meets professional standards, industry regulations and client specification.
- Establish short and long-term program objectives and ensures team members meet them.
- Identify gaps and communicate said gaps to the executive.
- Develop and train team members.
- Develop regular budgets and schedules to support the program’s implementation.
- Create and implements guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assign tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Counsel and discipline team members who do not perform to expectations or who violate company policies.
- Appraise team members’ performance in with KPI’s and KPA’s and offer feedback to employees and, when appropriate, to managers.
- Resolve problems with program as they arise while communicating such problems to the executive immediately.
- Monitors program’s progress and reports this in regular meetings with the executive.
- FTTH & FTTB experience and knowledge.
- Civil construction experience and knowledge.
- Quickbase Cloudbase CRM experience (or similar CRM)
- PM Qualification such as PMP, Prince2
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com