Reference: DB 4437
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
A global healthcare services provider has a vacancy for a Project Manager who, as part of the Professional Services team, will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, other Project Managers, SMEs and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Work with Sales and Services team to initiate, review and obtain agreements on project scope, charter and subscription with the customer
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Define and communicate project roles and responsibilities as well as timeline deliverables
- Drive the customer to realise value from the company’s solutions and guide the customer through the deployment and implementation process
- Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- Set up all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders establishing appropriate communication on all levels for a project
- Proactively monitor the projects’ overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective and preventive action as appropriate
- Perform project risk management including planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
- Plan and manage project resource staffing by working directly with Management and coordinated project priorities
- Control necessary project documentation and invoicing to support the customer process
- Responsible for project financial accounting and project labor/expense forecasts
- Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood
- Orchestrate project schedules to ensure on time delivery
- Review and identify critical path and manage project dependencies
- Perform project quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements, and manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into the organisation to strengthen the deployment and implementation process
- Ensure the project delivers to the approved budget and agreed margin and that both are regularly reviewed
- Execute project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project.
- Effectively communicate project progress with the customer and support customer adoption
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and create additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing project
- Grow the business through follow-on service contracts or project change orders to scope
- 5 to 8 years’ relevant professional experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in related discipline, e.g. BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology; or equivalent knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management
- Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Associations (IPMA) or equivalent
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for software solutions/products in the healthcare domain
- Previous leadership experience with healthcare system implementations
- Experience leading a group of professional technical resources, SMEs and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results
- Multiple years working in a customer-facing environment leading teams
- Communicates with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness
- A self-starter with strong communication skills at all levels throughout an organisation
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org