Reference: 5140 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- The QA Analyst is responsible for the testing of all products and systems, identifying areas of concern in respect of quality and performance, and to make recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Develop and implement a quality assurance test plan
- Establish suitable testing methodology and processes
- Test products and solutions with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility
- Conduct research where necessary to gain technical understanding of projects
- Provide reports on test results with detailed documentation on failed tests
- Provide recommendations for improvements of products and systems where tests fail
- Escalate failed tests to relevant internal stakeholders
- Grade 12 or equivalent certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ technical experience in the field of QA
- Relevant software testing qualification
- Degree/Diploma in Mathematics/Sciences/Software/Engineering beneficial
- Research and design experience highly advantageous
- Basic understanding of User Experience (UX) design processes and standards
- Basic understanding of usability differences between iOS, Android and web platforms
- Basic understanding of usability differences between mobile and web screens
- Understanding of general data management and programming concepts
- Experience in quality management software and processes
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org