Reference: 5358 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- As a Manager of Messaging Security, you will be joining a new team within the Messaging Security organization and be responsible for supporting a service for on-demand threat resolution. The service is designed to provide customers with prompt feedback and intelligence on email-borne threats, remediate these threats from their email environment, and put the appropriate detections in place to prevent further incidents from occurring. The role may require being part of an on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Management & career development of specialist technical staff
- Take accountability for the management of customer-related Messaging Security issues and deliver a consistent approach within the provisioning of services, solutions and processes.
- Demonstrate leadership ability with excellent ‘soft’ skills to motivate and retain staff.
- Provide email security advice, expertise, and remediation to our customers
- Analyse malicious/phishing email campaigns to identify IOC’s
- Categorize email threats and determine the best means of remediation
- Deep knowledge of the product suite and associated technologies & protocols.
- Work with product development and engineering to provide insight and recommendations for product improvements
- Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of processes and systems.
- Develop and implement new procedures and policies
- IT project delivery and methodologies, ideally in a scrum / agile environment
- Knowledge of information security standards and best practice
- 5+ working years in information security or a related field
- Experience in technical pre-sales activities.
- Experience in either leading or managing a team
- Formal security qualification such as Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or similar
- IT Diploma/Degree – MSc Information Security or related field desirable
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com