Reference: 5973 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- We are looking for an experienced back end Developer to produce high quality software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams, product managers and clients to design software solutions
- Design and implement cloud based back end solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Design and implement effective APIs (REST / GraphQL)
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Facilitate clear communication with and around the team
- Min 8 years of development experience
- Relevant BSc or BEng University degree – Hons is preferable
- Mobile experience (hybrid or natvie) would be a bonus
- Software and Architecture design
- Cloud computing using AWS or GCP
- Node.js, Python or other language used in cloud computing
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Linux, Docker
- CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure Pipelines etc)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org