Reference: 5155 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- System design and development
- Code reviews
- Unit testing
- Fixes & maintenance on current system
- Identify and solve existing problems
- Enhancements of current functionality
- System optimisation- Improve robustness of system
- Technical integration of new clients into systems.
- Code reviews
- Write Unit tests
- Query resolution
- 3rd line support
- Information gathering, interpretation and communication of resolution.
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Experience in Object Oriented programming in Java in a Spring Boot environment
- Experience working with SQL databases and writing database queries in SQL
- Working in a continuous integration and testing environment
- Proven skills to produce technical documentation
- Implementation of RESTful APIs using the latest paradigms
- Background in financial transaction systems an advantage
- University degree in Computer Science a big advantage
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Self-driven to achieve goals, both immediate or more long term
- Aptitude for technical leadership and mentoring team members
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org