Reference: NB 6943
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Aims to provide holistic customer champion services to clients
- Focusses on day-to-day support queries
- Strategic worlflow advisory
- System champion tasks such as staging of development and implementation work as well as facilitating reporting and bi requirements of the client.
- One-year IT qualification and/or Business qualification;
- Experience leading technical support teams;
- Strong technology inclination;
- Aptitude for computers;
- Intensive troubleshooting knowledge.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and allocate team member work load;
- Ability to identify and manage team member development;
- Job-crafting i.e. the ability to utilise opportunities to customise the role by actively changing tasks and interactions with other at work;
- Ability to work accurately and be detailed orientated;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- People Skills;
- Excellent task management skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent administration skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Good discretion;
- Adapt to client subject knowledge;
- Professional image and presentable.
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of personal career growth and direction, including long term job crafting.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org