Reference: 5065 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- A leading SMS messaging service provider is looking for a Service Desk Agent to join their team on a full-time basis. The role entrails providing support to the customer base where you will be expected to interact with a range of customers calling from both local and international destinations.
- Provide Levels 1 and 2 Support to users (Web and Desktop Application Support)
- User contact and communication (telephonic and digital)
- Answering of the helpdesk telephone and tickets logged via their support system.
- Working with the development team to resolve reported issues.
- We require someone who will always respond to calls timeously and in a professional manner. You must be ready to deal with clients from across the world with varying accents and English language abilities, so a great deal of patience is required.
- You may also have to explain technical things to non-technical people.
- At all times you must display professional, helpful, responsive behaviour and willingness to assist the customers and team-mates when needed.
- You will be responsible for taking ownership of all tickets that are specifically assigned to you and to take ownership of teammate’s work during their absence if requested to do so.
- You should be able to multi-task as the work covers both email and telephonic support as well as work on several systems often to solve just one query.
- The ideal candidate should be able to handle both technical and non-technical queries and callers.
- 1 year to 3 years’ Service Desk or Call Center Experience preferably at an ISP or software support environment
- Fluent in English and proficient in Afrikaans.
- Telephonic and email customer service experience
- ITIL Foundation, A+ and/or similar courses completed
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and experience working with large databases
- Familiar with helpdesk ticketing systems (training will be provided though)
- Own transport
- Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (full-time) and occasional weekend, with a subsequent day off.
- The work will be done off-site (from home) and you alone will be on duty and be autonomously responsible for assisting our clients with their messaging needs or issues.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org